One of the most frequently asked questions we receive is which press release distribution service we recommend.
First, let me make a distinction. We have found that there are two types of press release distribution services.
– Ones that get your release out to lots of different sites on the web.
– And those that get your release into the hands of print and broadcast reporters.
Frankly, we’ve not been able to find one service that does well with both. Either they do a good job online, or they do a good job reaching reporters, generally not both.
This article will focus on the only one we’ve found that does a reasonable job of doing both at a reasonable price. In future issues we’ll discuss some of our other favorite tools.
The service is called The Yearbook of Experts and it’s one of those gems that few people know about, but really seems to work.
The Yearbook of Experts provides you a number of services, just one of which is a press release distribution service. You get:
– A profile in the printed Yearbook of Experts
– A profile in their online online ExpertClick directory
– Inclusion in their Power Media BlueBook and CD-ROM and online access to their database
– Training in how to use their service
And, the part you’ve been waiting for
– The ability to send out releases and articles through their NewsReleaseWire.